Thursday, September 29, 2005

brief snippets to get me going..

it's been a while. too long=p. so much so that most things which have been bubbling in me to be told would seem stale by now. where do i begin? forget it. if you're expecting a chronological update, throw that thought out the window. sorry. it just seems...nvm. just not me.

so.. a while back i spoke of venice, of austria, of olomouc where wei zheng went backpacking. he took loads of pictures of untamed daisies for me=D. for those who don't know daisies are my favourite flower.

it would be absolutely lovely to have daisies happily growing beneath my window..



aren't they pretty??







okay..more lovely landscapes which i would love to take in with my own eyes.

anddd..ta-dah. he graduated! i am so proud of him=)
doesn't he look adorable? hee.



okayy. moving on. *removes goofy grin and sappy stuff*


p/s aack. the captions didnt go where i wanted them to.. you see why i dont post many pics????

2 comments:

kiat said...

Type br between <> brackets before you comments. It forces a line break. Also, check out this site for a list of HTML tags. have fun!

ames said...

i LURRRVEEEEEEEEE daisies too...i want a zillion of them around me if i ever get married.

i want them on my hair, i want them being thrown at me, i want them decorating the halls, i want them in baskets on the table next to the champagne and wine....