Tuesday, October 04, 2005

30dayartist.blogspot.com

since i was a kid, i loved art. so did my brother. he even drew on the walls with crayons, to mummy's displeasure..or horror. we once did an art competiotion together. some environment thing i think. we've never been in the same category since when it comes to art. as the years wore on, his apparent talent and sheer hard work in letting his art unfurl its true potential rang of something much much more than my dabbling. now, years later. he's an artist. a true artist who's had his first solo art exhibition at 24.
a glimpse of some of his work. ..




for more, go to 30dayartist.blogspot.com where he's embarking on a project of painting 40 paintings in 30days while having his day job..*blink blink*

p/s..luv ya, ko=p

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mei!
your brother's paintings are beautiful =)
can see that you guys share artistic genes ...

+gwee's fave butt+

Barbara Hofmeister said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'd have to say that I agree with you 100%. You might like this golf gift golf site that I came across. Thanks again for your insight.

Sookie said...

Mei, I still remember how proud you were of your Bro, even way back then =) Happy for you..and the entire family!

I'm sorry I hadn't dropped by for so long, I had no idea where you've been. Be strong 'n' of good courage, for the Lord your GOD is with you wherever you go.

All the best in the coming exams, xx

Sookie said...

You SO need to install the word verification option! *grimace* The adverts n means by which to get them published people get up to these days...goodness me

min said...

imei needs to update her blog soon..
hopefully after the exams
lol=)