Tuesday, November 14, 2006

procrastination

the word itself makes me seem like i'm so lazy but i just have so many things to do. hafta do gotta do should do wanna do wish i could do. in that order more or less.like blog an actual update. or write in my journal. read my james bond book. make francis and sherry's belated bday cards (eep.now they noe i haven't done it yet) email my sometime benefactor about the decision i have made. scrapbook the past couple of months and the big events within them. i whine too much. i didnt know what else to write without diving headfirst into a long drawn out post like about the wedding or christmas cards or my life in general which in general is pretty darn good.
shoutout to my new avid reader. hie. waves. EEEP. just noticed it's 1.20am. gonna be so hard getting outta bed tmr for work.sigh. gotta run.

No comments: