Wednesday, April 04, 2007

resurrect the life within



a lot of the time, we spend our lives living drearily. for some time, in the past couple of months or so except for the intervals where life would perk up, i have my moments of just drifting by. barely have a lunch break and try to work work work my ass off. i dunno if it is the fact that we've already moved shop & office ( a major project that we've been working towards and now it's done..for the most part except that the scrapbook shop ain't ready yet) or because i just got back from my eventful cathartic trip to singapore, but these days i feel like i'm living more. living more is in bringing a little excitement into even the most common things and feeling alive, full of hope and the expectation of adventure. screw the fact that the maid ran away, stop moaning about being incompetent at work and just DO IT, dammit. do what i can the best i can and don't lament. and enjoy my lunch break! and not feel guilty to take a lunch break longer than 15 minutes.
so today i crossed the very busy burmah road, hopped over to junction cafe and had set lunch all by myself, brought my journal too but food came fast, so no time to write. i enjoyed my lunch break.

1 comment:

kiat said...

yummy! better than auntie homecook huh