Friday, June 24, 2005

the long long road


Have you ever felt so confusedly lost, like all you ever stood for and breezed through now holds you down and mars you.keeping you captive , wrapping ur bound hands behind you and making you feel like an utter failure,failure. you who aced these paths before, you who did so well that people got so bored of it and all those years of excellence have come to this? Contemplating flinging yourself at the mercy of the scholarship board, begging them to give you yet another chance? How can my castles of sand just be swept away by the desert storm? Or was it a storm? Wasn’t the last time enough of a test? I guess I had more to learn, positioning me like this, seemingly helpless, a wilting flower slowly in the palm of a closing hand. Let the sun come and breathe new life upon me, allow me one last chance to thrust myself away and beyond this helplessness. Please.. my heart pleads. I will soar again, please let me fly once more. Please. I beseech, entreat and beg…please..i pray.

No comments: