Friday, June 03, 2005

musical baton..for you sherry



Total volume of music files on my computer: 5.74GB,more on my ipod.hee
The last CD I bought: hmm. passionate classics. seriously. helped tremendously during my late night,early morning study sessions and essay rushing season. (Do u noe how much a blinking CD costs in sg??)
Song playing right now: Collide-Howie Day (Sherry!!I want the rascal flatts song!!!)
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me: (just what comes to mind now-not necessarily steadfast choices)
(i) Win-Brian Mcknight.my exam theme song.worked the first few times back in form 5 and form 6.seems to be fading.sighhh
(ii) You were meant for me-Jewel. It’s the 1st song that comes to mind everytime I plan to sing out loud with an audience.besides, it sounds good when I do a duet with marie or mel.
(iii) Here,There and Everywhere-The Beatles. It was song to me over the phone. I swooned,melted and jumped up and down inside simultaneously.
(iv) Canon in D-Pachelbel.it’s just so beautiful.definitely in my future wedding playlist.besides wooi min and I agree that the crescendo sounds like a soundtrack for being right below the sun,reaching out to God.We even have corresponding actions=p.drama queens.
(v) Own Me-Ginny Owens. when I want to be reminded that I belong to God.


Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
Marie-wonder what she listens to now
Wei zheng- duh.
Mel- forcing her to choose from her many many faves
Al-he has funky taste..and he reads my blog.i think
Terrence-even funkier taste


a real post when i've regained the heart to feel and write..

5 comments:

min said...

i want the baton tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The girl who wants it red said...

min you very cacat la.... =P hahhahahha

sunrise said...

sillie wooi min,sherry already passed to you what!=p

Anonymous said...

hi I-Mei,

Thanks for the wish n e-card. Was much appreciated. So thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...

So stressed,
Milin

PS: add me to your msn with this... thomilin@hotmail.com

S said...

hey i mei

thank you so much for your comments on my blog. it seriously meant a lot to me. the fact that you wrote so much touched my heart in ways that you cannot even imagine of comprehending.

anyhoo. i recorded "canon in d" the other day. and at your wedding, please invite me to be your wedding singer. thanks man.