Tuesday, January 30, 2007

obfuscate

it is alarmingly ridiculous how much we depend on our internet. how much i rely on the internet and hwo terribly frustrating it is to have not been having connection for the past few weeks. can't blog, can't check email, can't download stuff. can't chat, etc etc etc.
other alarmingly ridiculous things to whine about..the new gurney drive roundabout, for crying out loud was stuck at the roundabout for 15 minutes because penang drivers dunno how to use a roundabout.
smog and smoke in my neighbourhood air when im trying to exercise by running. the not fresh air makes me feel even more unhealthy.
alarmingly ridiculous how my money dwindles so fast. the shopaholic relapse. sigh. so much for saving thousands by now and rebuilding my savings after emptying out to pay my laptop loan.
being so darn lonely...

No comments: