Wednesday, August 08, 2007

in 2 days i will live in a palace, with a view

just because i wanna keep the momentum going.
in my attempt to blog regularly. i count this as tuesday night ,k so this is a daily occurence now.
drove home alone today. solitude is sometimes a luxury, especially when driving.
drove to the new place, greeted by classical music playing. so posh. so exciting. curtains all up, the living room feels like it could be a ballroom in a jane austen book, but not in an old fashioned way. i can't wait to live there. in 2 days i will. my eyes tear as i look around at the home my folks have provided for us. (not entirely rent free=p) did i already say i can see the sea from my room balcony?
dinner with folks which included steamed fish, which is always a luxury. then home to pack, and make boxes and cut up bubble wrap eventhough i was pooped.
showered again at 1 am, and in the shower it hit me that my blog is linked to my facebook. which is a little troubling, as now my inner sometime geek-ness is now exposed to my elite facebook entourage.
crikey.
but oh what the heck.
i peeked at my baby sister sleeping today. which doesn't happen so often these days. she isn't so baby these days, she is nearly as tall as me. she is a teenager. in sleep she is the sweetest thing on earth, awake she could be. sometimes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey babe, my monitor broke down while talking to you online the other day. SHUCKS! it was fun talking to you... wanted to sms you to apologize, later realized i havent even got your number. LOL.

Sookie said...

i'm confused..see this is waht happens when i don spend time being a voyeur on my friends' blogs...lol!

where have u moved to? still working on yr scrappie business in the old place-can i find u there the next time i'm down?