Saturday, October 23, 2004

rain at 4am..

there is something inherently magical about a rain glazed scene at 4am in the morning.the cool air invigorates your soul.the sound of raindrops falling rhytmically onto any surface gently reverberates through you.and at the hour,your senses are heightened while losing some of your clasp of consciousness..i remember countless moments enfolding in a setting like this.events you would never imagine urself getting tangled up with..chances you would never take,..things you would never do..except on a rain glazed morning at 4.
i would go on but myroommate is trying to sleep and apparently the light tapping of my fingers over the keyboard breaks the magic of a rainy day in bed.perhaps i should capture that magic too,the warmth of a bed on a rainy early morning..wrapped up in my nice fleece blanket...zzzz

4 comments:

S said...

i beg you...for the life of me, please be more consistent with your posts. you know i live for your work. thanks.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha BOB! what ever happened to the word you always remind me to have - "PATIENCE" my friend!!

Anonymous said...

woops that was me. damn i always forget to put moi name!

MAX

S said...

I can't help it Maxie Waxie. HER WRITING IS LIKE MY DRUG!