Tuesday, November 02, 2004

in the midst of voiceless whispers..

chatter builds up in endless circles all around me as i sit in my own world in the arts canteen.defiantly refusing to type with capitals.why is it that i avoid direct,honest prose sometimes.perhaps i don't want my blog to sound so hello kitty -diary-ish.dear diary,today i did this,went here,saw that,etc etc..and though i consider myself one who puts my whole self out there in open vulnerability,i still have a need to cling to a certain sheen of hidden truth.a distilled reflection of my actual thoughts.

anyways,my contemplation was interrupted by the arrival of my dear friend wooi min whom i had been waiting for.and we had lunch.and now we're in the lecture theatre.awaiting the final lecture before we break and are left to our own desperate attempts to grasp the historical significance of asia an dthe modern world.

more abstract thoughts next time....=)

2 comments:

S said...

Capital letters make things easier to read. Seriously. I know you like small caps but it's hard on the eyes. Or at least, on my eyes.

gray sky morning said...

oh no. my blog is hello-kitty-ish-dear-diary-ish-today-i-went-there-did-that-saw-this...........