Monday, April 04, 2005

desperate times call for desperate measures...

From: 
 Goh I-Mei

 Sent: 
 Mon 4/4/2005 12:41 AM

 To: 
 Wee Su-Lin,Valerie

 Cc: 
 
 Subject: 
 RE: 2nd essay

 Attachments: 

View As Web Page

Dear Dr Wee,

In the midst of avidly writing my rather stressful 2nd essay, i was hoping to find out a couple of things from you.I'm not sure if any of my queries are inappropriate and i am sure you will inform me if so..=)

anyway,I'm doing my essay on Saved.and my current title is Representations and Ideology in the film "Saved".Does that sound like i'm trying to cover too much ground? and do you think i should focus on either one,let's say..representations and take a close look at each of the characters,what they represent..etc?on the other hand, i think the representations come hand in hand wiht the ideologies that make this film distinct or at least worth talking about and if i go on with these 2 foci, could  i split the representations part as reflected by the characters into more than 1 paragraph?

I'm not sure if these are rather silly questions to be asking you,but as you know,i really want/need to make this essay a much better piece of work..i understand if these questions should'nt be answered by you.however,thank you for taking the time to read this email.


Best Regards,
i-mei

No comments: