Friday, April 08, 2005

more and more desperate....

From: 
 Goh I-Mei
 Sent: 
 Fri 4/8/2005 11:19 AM

 To: 
 Lim Swee Huat, Walter, Dr

 Cc: 
 

 Subject: 
 RE:essay 2


 Attachments: 


View As Web Page







Dear Sir,

I am currently working on my second essay. It is hours away from the deadline, and i beseech you kind sir, to give me a one day extension (not even 24 hours if need be).I must confess that i have in fact been trying to conceptualize a coherent and exciting essay destined for an A for a while now, however my past week has been filled with other essay deadlines,presentations and a test, moreover i was ill for a couple of days. i realize sir, that none of this is your problem but i do entreat to your compassion.I do have an approach and have begun writing the essay; my title is "The Portrayal of Eve’s inherent inclination towards failure in Milton’s representation of the Fall", however i doubt i may be able to deliver an essay worthy of your perusal without adequate time to edit.

Also, Sir,a lot is riding on this essay for me as my scholarship is on probation and this semester is critical for me, and i would not like to turn in shoddy work.Do forgive me if my request seems impertinent, and i do hope you consider and send a favourable reply soon.

Thank you for your kind attention


Best Regards,
I-Mei

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Mei~ good luck for all these essays, yah? I know, it's absolutely crazy chasing those datelines and trying to fix up something worthy of that big "A"... it's so incredibly stressful! but don't ever let it get you down, I really hope you'll do really well this time, for all of them. Let me know how it goes k?

-charm

chocolateylife said...

hey girl...

you ok? i know you wont really want to settle for something less than an A but sometimes the lesson is as long as you have tried your best then it's all that counts... dont put so much stress on yourself k

my result is coming this may the 2nd... *shivers*

hehe, a spy told me that i got 92% for my sociolinguistics ;)) supposedly highest in the english department.. and its a second yr paper... made me wonder the kind of "quality" students they have in local unis... shucks... working with them is like banging my head against the wall...

haha... boring you with my yada yada... ;p
good luck k? if ur coming back before july.. drop me a line.. still the same number... if not msg me at chocolateylife@hotpop.com. hey i use msn!

S said...

I mei
I really hope you update the second you hand up your final paper. Your absence is really unsettling.

S said...

B.L.O.G.