Sunday, September 10, 2006

..in pursuit of a writing life...

A weekend gone without scrapping is a wasted one. For me at least. And I feel incomplete especially when I have so many pending scrap projects, like the mini scrapbook for my ah ma whom I have made it a point to visit in kuantan on her birthday come oct 31st. well at least I have selected the materials, chosen the pictures and printed them, so that counts as part of the project.Besides, I’m down with the flu so rest is essential and during my weekend I have also gone marketing for the week and whipped up two new dishes…



the above post is a 100 word post. i am now devoting this blog of mine to a daily 100 word routine in efforts to blog daily and train myself to be succinct. when i feel particularly wordy and expressive i shall unleash such torrents of words here other blog

feel free to comment and even suggest topics for me to yarn about in a mere 100 words.

1 comment:

Sookie said...

I really like your idea and concept of a 100 word blogposts! All the best, lady