Tuesday, September 12, 2006

M is for mei and a host of other words...

May I make my monogram more memorable by mentioning it more than me and mine might deem a must, if only as a mere mince of mollycoddling to a mindless idea that may or mayn’t matter to one many miles detached. But maid to majesty,
Maharaja to mail-order minion, malapropism is most common to men. Let me assure my mates that I mean no malice, this maladjusted malarkey and maladroit madness ain’t as malevolent as it seems. My manic media will meet its margin and mei might once again melt into melodramatic mixes of microcosms of mimicking life in manuscript.

3 comments:

kiat said...

Most magnificent! Many men must marvel such a miracle manuscript.

kiat said...

i meant miraculous. :-p

S said...

make much more such musings, mate.